Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 7+8 Consideration

Dear C,

The weekend wasn´t so easy...In my opinion my husband was a bit inconsiderate! First brought home fresh ciabatta bread then he kept pouring himself nice wine with all meals. If that wasn´t bad enough he and the kids then bought Saturday goodies, and ice cream. Today I woke up to the smell of freshly baked kanelbullar. Really quite cruel I think.
So needless to say I ate a bullar, bought 86% dark chocolate and ate some. What would it take so show some consideration especially after having worked my butt off all week!

Saturday: Walk 6.27 km, long stretch Sunday: Yoga 35 min.
Food: Barely can remember what I ate except the bad stuff. 1 piece of ciabatta with cheese, lasagna, kanelbullar, and yes some dark chocolate too.
Didn´t even bother to weigh myself.

I probably should have left the house today but M is sick again and has been screaming screaming that her ears and throat hurt. Will be home tomorrow from work. Will have to think of plan to avoid these things while at home!

XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment