Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 7+8 – Weekend Temptations

Dear G, I find the weekends really, really challenging. 
First there is friday dinner when both food and habit say that you should have a glass of wine or two. 
With the messy nights I have and L waking me up at 6, that's all I need for a hung over. 
Which makes me crazy for coffee and buns after lunch. My husband doesn't bake them (that IS torture, L!) but he buys enough for both saturday and sunday coffee-after-lunch EVERY WEEKEND. At that dreadful bakery Vallhallabageriet which should be closed for making people fat and addicted. 
So what happens after coffee and bulle? Me and L goes to sleep on bed instead of going out with the wagon… 

Other weekend problems: So much housekeeping and som much bad concious about not being sporty enough parents. Will our kids ever learn how to ski, skate, bike, play football, walk in the woods or all the other outdoor events that other people seem to get their kids to from morning til bedtime? We such lousy parents! 
But cultural: saturday we took our kids to the Museum of Modern Art of Stockholm for lunch. Then A & J got to see an opera with their grandmother as we saw Gursky (photography) and Sverre Fehn (architecture). Sunday J turned sick, I will be home too tomorrow.

No fresh air, no work out this weekend. But I tell you what: I DID NOT TASTE ONE TINY PIECE OF THAT DELICIUOS BUN you see in the picture. Just had coffee!  

WORK OUT: a very short walk 
FOOD & DRINKS: One glass of red wine day 7, none day 8. A piece of a bun day 7, no sweets day 8. Ok food both days. Decided I can have a glass of orange juice saturdays and sundays.
WEIGHT: -0.8 kg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment