Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 10 Back On Track

Hey C,
Back on track today. Poor M has a perforated ear drum. L thinks he did it last week with a q-tip. Don´t think that would come with a fever etc...but she´ll be good as new in a few days anyway. Didn´t accomplish anything today-didn´t even empty the dishwasher or put one load of laundry in. M and I hung out we read books, played dominos, rented Pinocchio and even tried to "rest". So nice for M and me. Today was how the weekend should be. Like you said usually on Sunday I am cleaning and doing laundry non-stop. We have got to get cleaning help I just can´t keep up or spend the weekends or vab days cleaning. I seem to function better while working because I accomplish more when under pressure. Though I always say I´d love an extra day to do other things. Just like our 100 days-it gives me a reason to get out there. Got back out today. Loved the time to myself and felt good.
30 minute run, 15 min yoga
Food: 2 cups coffee, banana, Tuna salad, melon, sharon fruit, kanel wasa cracker thing, baked potato with cheese and broc. tea, water and one swig of oj
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment