Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 4 Mind Over Matter

Hello again C,
You are right, the weather is crap, and it even makes me feel slushy, grey, blah! It´s only Weds and I am exhausted. Every year the darkness and the blah weather seems to affect me more. Its hard enough dealing with work, kids, life and then its so gloomy out. I always wonder do kids get so much sickness in Arizona, or Aruba? Are people thinner there? Do they get up every day and say Oh what a beautiful day? Is it just in my mind or are things a little harder with the weather as it is here in Sweden? For example, today on this grey day I came home from work with a sore throat-no way was I going to work out...but then I thought of you C and got going (thank you). As I started to move it got easier, I felt better, ran faster, pushed a little harder and did it! Half the battle is getting there. For me there is no question that I must work on my mindset to accomplish these 100 days +. As my Dr. said on a recent visit. Do you want to accept it or change it? CHANGE IT!
XXG

Breakfast: Coffee, banana, yogurt, Museli Snack: Apple Lunch: Black Bean Soup Dinner: Salad with Haloumi Dessert: Mango, Vitamin C. Water, 1 Tea
Workout: 30 minutes run 30 minutes walk, 15 minutes exercise ball.

PS: I have already started dreaming of a tropical vacation over Christmas next year, or perhaps some kind of light therapymaybe even daily cod liver oil...

No comments:

Post a Comment