Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 26-29 9 cm!



Dear C, You must read this article (see link below) I thought it was really interesting. Its hard having 1 coffee a day. I love it so much and am going to try to drink a cup before I run and see what happens. Oh, I have to complain about the weather a little. Snow, and sloppy mud-hello sun where did you go? I jumped over lots of puddles today. Perhaps I should add in puddle jumping as a new workout. Here we are almost at the end of the first month. Oh what a difference already!! I measured today around from belly button around-9cm less!! No joking, I can´t believe it-results. Went running Weds and Yesterday and today. Felt so tired this week, busy at work and kids. M feel down slide head first and has a bashed up face. Girls obsessed with dresses and changing clothes. They have been wearing their bathing suits around the house for days and singing mama mia. I should video tape this stage. Not sure whether to laugh or cry.
So glad that you have so many interesting things to write-will try to be better and more fun. Fill me in on all. We must celebrate half-way point. Champagne and lunch? Week 16 I am on vacation. Can we do it that week its almost half way then.
Hope you are well. You are doing great, and this is keeping me going.
Weds, Saturday, Sunday Around 6km+ these days. Long stretch after.
Food: Well I have still eaten a bunch of sugary things. Today had brownies, not really sure what else this week but not all bad.
Weight:-4kg and 9cm around!
XXG

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to be better and more funny! You are the best! I every way! I'm so proud of you,
    C

    ReplyDelete