Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 19+20 Underwear



Dear C,

Today I went to the city to buy a dop present. I ended up buying my kids clothes and wondering about underwear. After all I have a whole drawer full of underwear that I probably wouldn´t wear because they are too small (or my butt is to big). Some of it may be from another era of my life when I actually cared what it looked like. So off I went in search of something practical and comfy. Surely Hello Kitty looks better on my 4 year old. The thong-is that still in style? Ugh! What about the underwear with a huge Logo on it like Armani-yuck, is this why boys wear pants hanging off? Also, why is it so expensive? After all do the wedding night type of underwear make women feel sexy? Is it a status thing, where do you show off your underwear? Today, I´ll settle for what´s in my drawer and for wearing my husband´s comfy one´s around the house.

Workout: NONE! Food: The kids and I made brownies and I ate some too. Also I had pizza and 2 cookies. Not doing great on the food thing even if I have run during the past weeks.

(PS picture is of some CK underwear that I may think is normal)? Not sure.

XXG Tomorrow is a new day

No comments:

Post a Comment