Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 6 – Eating French


Dearest G, there is so many weight loosing programs around, and the more you read the less you know. I have believed in the LCHF-method for a while, but did it make me loose weight? Can't say, as I never followed it perfectly…
Now, the latest news are you could follow ANY method, as long as you don't eat too much. 
Picture yourself as a slim Parisian lady, with a beautiful, black dress, perfect haircut and a pearl neckless. Yes, she eats all kinds of cheese, steak and french fries, goose liver, oysters and anything she feels like. But she never eats a lot. She would not, ever, eat American sized meals. And when she eats, she talkes more than she actually eats.
Me, on the other hand, I hurry up eating as any child could break down anytime. Or like if I still was breast feeding or pregnant. I will not do that anymore.
I had a date today. A romantic lunch date with my husband at a nice fish restaurant. So we finally got a chance to talk to each other. We should do that more often. 
But concerning the 100 days club rules I've been bad. As you can see I had oysters. And with oysters you need wine. After wine you don't go running.

WORK OUT: none
FOOD & DRINKS: Good breakfast. For lunch: oysters, white wine, Toast Skagen, Coffee and two chocolate truffles.
WEIGHT: – 1.2 kg

No comments:

Post a Comment