Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 25 – Full Boat Pose

Dearest G, I'm so glad you are back and that your neck is better. As I've already written as a comment, I'm so impressed with your running. And inspired! 
Apart from that I will be a marathon runner any day now (or that is, I hope to soon run longer than 5 km) I will also be a true yogi. This, as you know, is an old goal of mine, to be able to do a Paripurna Navasana, a full boat pose. Not for just a second, but minutes…
As seen in the picture from Yoga Journal (no, that's not me), you need a strong core, balance and quite strong legs.
I worked on it today, and I can hold for a while now. 
By June, at the latest, I'll post a picture of myself doing that. Promise!

WORKOUT: For the first time in many years that I've gone running two days in a row. It was quite ok actually, did 5 km, and yoga afterwards. 
FOOD&DRINKS: Nothing bad.
WEIGHT: -2.6 kg today again.

ps. A quarter has passed. Shall we celebrate halfway? And how? ds

No comments:

Post a Comment