Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 3 – No Career, I'm A Carrier

Dearest G, I'm not a heroinist, I'm a sugarist. Or o cacaoinist.
It's been a grey and ugly day, no sun, dirty snow and my body is aching after the running and long walk yesterday. I need spring NOW. L is still sick and wants to be carried all the time, the ironing piles are getting bigger and I ask myself WHAT DID I DO TODAY? I carried. I need my career back, I am a carrier. Good for her she is the sweetest of toddlers… 
I felt sorry for myself, and after lunch I had this really bad, bad craving for sugar. Buns, chocolate, melted butter mixed with flour and sugar – just anything sweet or I will go insane… But I was strong! Instead of robbing a bagery I went out walking with L in the wagon. In that ugly, dirty snow. And when I came back the urge was gone! Tempations haha! (Lucky me I didn't have that cookie of yours at home.)
SPORTS: 20 min walk with vagon. No yoga, had to work afterwards. 
FOODS & DRINKS: My new breakfast, then coffee. Made something strange Asian of noodles, veal steak left overs and fresh spinach for lunch. L wouldn't have it. Yoghurt with raspberries and mango at 3pm, chicken soup with broccoli for dinner. And now at 10pm, a forbidden glass of orange juice but no toast to go with it. 
WEIGHT -0.8 kg.
Your friend,
C
ps would you soon teach me how to add pictures? I have one for each day ds.

No comments:

Post a Comment