Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 2 – Fell Asleep Again

Dearest G, I did it again. Fell asleep with the kids instead of writing to you. Nights have been very messy since my 1,5 year old L turned sick. Or since she was born. She tends to sleep everywhere around me, on top, or even, if she gets the opportunity, UNDER me. With either her legs or arms stuck under my body. I'm risking my marriage as we never get to speak to each other without kids, but I don't know what to do about it. Or – I'm to tired to do anything about it. 
Anyway, I'm so glad to hear that you found a yoga you like. Myself I've loved it for so long, but now my favorite is yoga after running. You know that hardcore yoga people say it's forbidden to go jogging? I thik jogging and yoga are the perfect marriage. After running, my body CRAVES yoga. I even like to do some standing poses outdoor after running. Sun salution! 
So this is from yesterday:
WEIGHT: a miracle has happened, March 2 I already lost 1.0 kg. 
FOOD&DRINKS: New 100-days style breakfast with knäckebröd and plain yoghurt. Eggs, avocado and tomato for lunch. Yoghurt with raspberries and mango for snack. Beef Stroganof, very nicely made by my husband, with white rice (sorry) and salad for dinner.
WORK OUT: Walked for 1,5 hours with a nice neighbour. She also got out, thanks to this club. 
Also I've found a new goal. This is how we should look in June – I give you Jil Sander, not done by Jil herself, but so beautiful. 
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/style/fashionweek/runway.html#fall_2009_jil_sander


No comments:

Post a Comment