Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 20 – 23 – Not Perfect But Quite Good

Dear G, the weekend went by, and Monday as well. J was home from preschool Friday, but well enough to be one of my two lunch dates – the other was his father. 
Had a not so permitted but very nice Parmesan Pie with my favorite boys (see pic)! 
Nice for me, and perhaps even nicer for a little 3.5-year old squeezed in brother to have some time alone with both his parents. Good for everyone, except for the 100 days club… No running Friday.
But as A went to her tennis Saturday I did go running instead of waiting for her. The weather was nice and everything seemed perfect, but I didn't do well at all. Did only less then 4 km in a lousy time. Later that afternoon I was so cold, and while making dinner I got the worst headache of my life. Had it all Sunday. Did some gardening that day. Too early, it turned out … Monday: snow. 

But, apart from those boring excuses, I would like to say that a fifth has passed and that I think that it's going not perfect, but quite well. For both of us. I know you had a little too much sugar and I did not do 5 h workout a week AT ALL and should have runned longer and more often, but still. You are doing a great job with your workout and I'm not having sugar. WE ARE LOOSING WEIGHT! Are we getting happier? Think we will have to have a meeting to find that out… 

So this is my conclusion for the first 20 days:
WORKOUT: Should have done much more running and much more yoga. But I've started!
FOOD& DRINKS: I'm quite proud of myself! Did have a bun one day, and maybe a few glasses of wine more than permitted, but most days I do not eat any sugar at all. And I've said totally goodbye to those long, nice and dangerous weekend breakfasts. Among other stupid habits.
WEIGHT: Today, day 24, I've lost 2.6 kg. I'm doing better than my budget.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment