Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 1 – Running On Ice


Dear G, I had planned to hit the ground running – and I did. Even after a sleepless night. All three kids have been coughing the night through, and my 1,5-year old also has that grouse winter you-know-what. Vomited in my bed five times, so I'm not sure if I slept at all. But the sun was shining and the little girl took a three hour siesta, so I went running. Icy and slippery and -3°, but actually nice. As she slept for so long I also had time to do yoga for half an hour.
But instead of writing this last night I fell asleep with the kids…
GOALS: To lose the weight I've gained since I met my husband – today +10,2 kg!
To be able to do the boat pose perfectly.
To not look pregnant. No more congratulations to the non existing fourth child.
To look good in the clothes in my wardrobe. To look good in size M. To improve my written English. To be happier and less tired. Among others.
WORK OUT: Ran 3 km in 20.44 min. Yoga with yoga style push ups and sit ups for 30 min. Total work out: 50 min.
FOODS & DRINKS. Had hard dinkel bread for breakfast, with cheese, tea, youghurt and vitamin C. Chicken breast with salad, tomato, Parmesan cheese, mayo and mushrooms for lunch. At 4pm: fruit salad with strawberries, apple, banana, lime, grapefruit and melon. Dinner: veal steak, tomato sauce and perhaps a litte to much mashed potatoes. No wine, no buns.
WEIGHT LOSS: 0 kg.


1 comment:

  1. i found the crystal package most interesting one at
    www.auracamera.com

    ReplyDelete