Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Days 16-18 A Spoonful of Sugar

Dear C,
I am so glad you are back. It was quite boring without you, and I really had nothing fun to say. Monday and Tuesday this week I ate loads of sweets. First, at work someone had been to London on the weekend and brought back Cadbury mini eggs. These are the absolute best Easter candy you can get-couldn´t resist. Then there was a Birthday and a St. Patrick´s celebration, and I had some cake, ate some popcorn (with butter) and tons of cheese and crackers. If that wasn´t bad enough I polished off our dark chocolate,and ate 2 huge spoonfuls of American frosting from the jar! Also had loads of coffee. With this no working out at all...I just felt sad that I ate all that crap and didn´t do anything. Pathetic-I KNOW!
A Spoonful of Sugar- Even though the task is daunting, with a good attitude, it can still be fun. Of course why some medicine tastes so good!
Today Weds: I have offically signed up for the Vår Ruset race with a few of my colleagues (It´s at the end of May), and ran in the lovely sun. My sensor kept saying that my pace was 0 km so. I stopped and moved it around but I certainly hope I ran futher than it said.
Food: Have not had anything sweet today! All fruits, and greens .
Weight: -2.5 kg Gained half a kg back.

So glad you saw the "other side" of life again.

XXG

1 comment:

  1. If we ever decide to do a 100 days club that is about gaining weight I know who I will contact. There is so many things I havn't tried. American Frosting from the jar!!! That IS a sin!
    ;-) C

    ReplyDelete