Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 6 Water


Dear C,

Well we have almost made it through the first week. Although there have been a few blah´s its been a total success for me. Life is already better! Part of the reason must be the water. I must have been permanently dehydrated until this week when I decided to drink (water) throughout the day. The difference: Skin not as dry, muscles not so tight and I am not as hungry! It must be true that lack of water reduces athletic performance, causes both tiredness and dull critical thinking abilities-Duh!
Breakfast: Coffee, yogurt, banana, museli Lunch: School mish mash salad Dinner: Salmon, Salad, Sweet Potato, Snack, Apple and I had 1 piece of some delicious bread L brought home with 1 slice of cheese, with tea (the only real piece of bread this whole week).
Workout: Ran 5km! Long stretch, situps and butt lifts.
TGIF, G




1 comment:

  1. Hello G & C,

    I am cheering for the both of you to keep upthe good work. I too am going to try and "be good" with what I chose to eat and am more motivated to move my sad,flabby body. Spring is coming which means sunshine,flowers and more outdoor activites. You can do this!!! Keep moving. Your very proud 1st "follower"
    Kram,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete