Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bubble Bursting Extra!

Dear C2,
Remember the lifelong changes that begin with these 100 days...the bonus is that you may lose weight because you have thought about choices and become mentally stronger and going out is part of your day. You will love going out to run or walk or do yoga or whatever you do! I don´t think any blogger has brought up SEX for their workout yet. (A preview of tonights blog) .Check out these quick searches I did for housework and daily activity. They speak about Calorie burning. BUT 1 hour of continuously pushing the vac at a good pace only burns approx. 193 calories Check out this chart on Housework and burning calories. (not sure how true it all is but funny). Also that 2 glasses of that lovely red wine 34o calories!!
I´ll tell you I ran my butt off last night-fast and furious and my ipod said I burned around 540 calories...
SOOOOO-get out there, stretch, do meditation, walk. push yourself to the limit. The first weeks are the hardest. JUST DO IT!
With love,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment