Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 66 Out and about

Dear C,
One thing I absolutely love about Sweden is the fact that I can run in the woods and stumble upon a fantastic structure like this. Likely built by some school troop out on this beautiful, sunny day.
Now while I love the kids being so outdoorsy- as a teacher I hope they wrote about it´s meaning, how they built it and then went home and told their parents about it during dinner.
Soon we will have to begin the daunting task of school choice, and teepee building.
I was looking into what it takes to complete a 30k cross-country ski race and found this article by Jan Gunther, a mom, triathlete, skier-something to think about after getting through the first 10k.

Today 6k, thinking about what I eat. What a difference.

The only thing you should say when people admire your new fit self is thanks, I am working really hard on it.

XG

No comments:

Post a Comment