Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 45 Blueberry Hill

Dear C&C2,
We have a new morning routine-to go and pick berries for the day. Then we eat them, for breakfast. The blueberries are everwhere-just in the woods behind our house. Have you read your kids Bluberries for Sal?
C, I left my Murakami in the US. I need to get another copy so I can reference it...Though today I was checking out how Nike has a new way of looking at your runs. I feel as though as if I had hit a plateau. It´s not really the distance-but I haven´t really pushed myself. So today I did. 5k with a goal trying to really push up the hills and then know when to slow down a little. Outcome best time this summer- 27.24. Really its all in my head...
Our challenge is a race against ourselves, and this 100 days is changing our lives!
This week: Very good food, no wine, lots of water, 2 m&m´s. L polished off the rest for me.
C2 Look in the column to the left for the two races C and I will run. Aug. 30 and the 100th day- Sept. 27th.
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment