Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 58 – Autumn Is Here

Dear G, I read what you have written while listening to the rain and wind against our windows. There are many things to add to the rush subject, but I have a cold – an aching throat and a little fever. So I go to bed with no running to tell you about and no answer to the rush question.
I think that autumn is here.

And yes, dear G, feel free to try to convince me that I could run a marathon. I've allways enjoyed your talent for convincing. Who knows, I might run a marathon… Though I have to admit that 42 k seems very far.
Tonight very extra super far.
Goodnight.

ps Today my dear sister's dear son turned 18. That cute little baby is now a handsome young man – and an adult. And though I thought about him all day I haven't even called to congratulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment