Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 48 Glad I Planned Ahead....

I knew I would be so beat this eve. Figured hubby wouldn't get home till after dinner time. Right on both counts.

So planned ahead this morning and packed up my sneakers and work out gear to bring to work. It was Fri, no one from my dept in Marketing are back yet from vacation. Things were so slow. So out I went for a power walk this afternoon in the middle of the heat and sunshine. Glad I got in another workout this week (makes 4)

This 100 days club and more so the little ipod+nike sensor is getting addicting. I know I will never catch up to you ladies (km wise) but as we said it's not a competition (right girls?) it's about us as individuals and our own personal goals. I will be thrilled by the end of this 100 days if I am 2kgs less than I am now. We are almost at the 1/2 way mark so I have alot of work ahead of me. Am determined to keep pushing myself!
Overall had a good week with workouts and food wise. Only two glasses of wine as well (1 Tues and 1 Wed nights)
Weekends are the hardest though, don't you agree? So we will see what happens....... I'll try to behave.
Have a good one!
Cheers,
C2

No comments:

Post a Comment