Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 70 – Getting Nervous

Dear G, I had decided to stop drinking coffee a weak before the race, so why is this lunch served with a large coffee?
Now it's too late to get rid of the coffee addiction.
And it's too late to run enough before Sunday.
I know that you are coffee addicted too, but today someone told me that you actually ran a Marathon before you had kids!
Which is quite impressive, but also terrifing.
I'm in start group 2 and supposed to run 10 k faster than 55 min, and the only two people I know are running are 1. an old, secret Marathon runner and 2. E, who ran 980 k as opposed to my 328 k.
What am I doing?

I'm being nervous about the race the days before it, so that I can be happy and relaxed about it at Sunday.
In the meantime I ask you:
How do I know how I'm doing during the race? Do I need to bring the Ipod and use my headphones? Or do they have their own music? Is it stupid to run around deaf?

No comments:

Post a Comment