Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 47 Just Did It!!!!!!

Ok G and C thanks for the kick in the u know where. The guilty feelings of not getting out and walking yesterday the blog with "just do it" the rules about what to eat and all the hype about sex and improving my relationship burning calories etc etc......
Got out after 8pm this eve and went on a 6+km power walk (actually jogged for three full songs which is an improvement for me!!) C maybe you are not aware but I am not a runner, never have been. I am a good power walker though.
Came home and was so sweaty I decided to go for a swim. Invited my hubby for a dip in our pool and well the rest is for us to know hee hee.................................... :-)
Until tomorrow ladies. Have a good night.
xoxo
C2

1 comment:

  1. After this pic I didn't want to make another post, because I thought it looked so good! I just want to dive in that water!
    Running or power walking – there is no end of the 100 days club benefits…

    ReplyDelete