Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day- What day is it?


Dear C,
We are just one week away from our first goal! Today I got out and as you can see ran in the mud. It was refreshing after the rain, and felt good after a long week, and little running.

Actually, I think that I needed those days off from running as my legs ached even when going up the stairs. Now they are fresh, and the aches have gone.

Now that our vacation is over I must get into a running/cross training routine. If I don´t plan it won´t happen as there are so many things going on, and the days are getting shorter.

I forgot to tell you that I bought a jump rope. It supposedly is the most fantastic training tool: It burns fat, increases cardio, foot speed and coordination. Well it was hard, and still is. 6 x 1minute had me lying on the floor. Just take a look at Rocky turn on the music and be inspired!
Had 1 glass of wine last night and tonight going to a dinner of indulgences. We´ll see how it goes.
Run today 6.34k, rope 5 minutes, 10 min. stretch.
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment