Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 49-Already??

Dear C& C2,
A quick little note then will edit tonight. Set the alarm this morning for a run-as we are headed to Runmarö to go sailing for the day. 1st time out all summer. Yesterday, was my rest day-just picked up around house and tried to tame my little lions.
Been an angel this whole week healthy foods, runs, stretching and not even a sip of vino. Only 1 little chocolate croissant for fika (C2)!
I hear you on the garden! Ours still needs so much work and my tomato plants are huge but the tomato´s small and green from lack of water. Plus "the project" is in full swing, and the front looks like a white trash family from Vermont. Stones, old tiles, hoses, dirt, asphalt....total mess.
Have a lovely day. Maybe I will come down for berries tomorrow!
XXG
PS: You are doing so well with or without Ipod thingy. Also, I think should be same for run/walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment