Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 52- 54 Blame The Rain On Me

Dear Ladies, if the weather gets you irritated these days, I have to tell you: I've asked for it.
Our garden was so dry. And I find it so much easier to go back to the ordinary life when it's not too warm. What's more – the running gets better.
So the other day it rained when my husband arrived after work. But I had decided to run, so I did. It was a light rain, and still quite warm, so I was thankfull to get a little chilled and later forgot about the rain. Didn't even notice how wet I was until the -yearold wanted to hug.
Another good thing: my habitual trail has been dusty and slippery lately, but now it was all perfect for running.
I felt that I could run forever, if not dinner was about to get ready. So I made another pace-record. I feel like a superwoman these days.
Later that night I was about to write you about the benefits of rain when I realized it had destroyed my Ipod.
Catastrophy! It made me so disappointed that I couldn't write you. But it worked again after a couple of ours on my desk, so now I say it loud:
Thank me for the rain. I asked for it!
Or do you already think it's a little too much?

Apart from this very healthy living, without any bad things at all apart from some coffees extra, I've been celebrated again.
Day 53 was S:ta Claras, so my eldest daughter picked me this lovely bouquet and we had a Swedish crayfish party for two, me and my husband, just like we've had every August 12 since 12 years ago. As allways we don't buy that many, but only the best – fresh, Swedish, expensive little half-lobsters. Only this time there were three kids under 6 years chanting: Crayfish! Claws! Could I have more!

And when I tried to bribe our son with an icecream today (rare occasion) he even said: I don't want icecream! I want maiden lobsters or shrimp!
It's getting expensive…

WORKOUT:
Day 52: almost 6 k. Day 53: No running, but I did some yoga. And I have to tell you: I'm doing a full the boat pose for quite a while now, that old goal of mine…
Day 54: Planned to run, but there was no time. As I've said before: running is not difficult. To get time to run, that's the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment