Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 42 End of summer vacation & start of a healthy me!!

Hi C & G,

Although I am sad that my summer vacation is coming to an end, I am happy and excited to face my challenge to get in shape and get motivation from you two. When back to work and handling the day to day stress of dropping off & picking up from dagis, meetings etc etc I will have less time to eat and drink wine. Hopefully this will mean a thinner and happier me!!

Frustrated though with trying to figure out this ipod+nike and trying to synch things etc etc........my husband has now successfully set up things for me. Now the problem is that the date and time were incorrect on my ipod when I downloaded info from my walk today. So I can't add my walk of 8+km from today onto the challenge :-( Boo hoo.....any tips to help me?? Well I know I did the walk, so does my body and G!

Tomorrow is my last day of vacation before reality hits hard on Monday. So I will enjoy by reading a book in the am and then taking another walk tomorrow........hope I didn't hold you back too much today G, I was happy that I managed as long as I did.
Till tomorrow,
C2

No comments:

Post a Comment