Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 43 Last Day Of Summer Vacation........But I Am Now Up & Running YES!!!

FINALLY!!!!!

I have managed to get all the gadgets working and get my first walk/run recorded here. Yes!!
Spent my last vacation day of the summer with the family. First we went on a little boat trip, however like any typical Swedish summer day (sorry C) we started out in shorts, then had to put on our sweaters, then rain jackets and finally back to sunshine and shorts again.
We ended our boat tour at J where we enjoyed a very nice brunch. I am happy to report for the most part I behaved......no wine or alcohol, no bread, no potatoes or korv. I ate salad, lax and melon with water to wash it all down. My weakness is dessert.So I had some chocolate cake and rasberry pie :-) Had a lovely time in the sun and just tried to breathe and take in the day.
Tonight after speaking with G and heard she had run and actually came by my house to try and get me to do the same I said I must go for a walk/run. Need to see if the ipod+nike thing will work. Happy it did and happy to be on the board....not happy about returning to work this week.
Cheers,
C2


No comments:

Post a Comment