Monday, August 10, 2009

Days 49- 51 Lot's of confessions and more to accomplish!

Hey G & C,

I am sad to report that I have been under the weather a bit and not feeling so well. I went to the doctor yesterday and was put on antibiotics for an infection. So needless to say I have not been out walking or running or any type of workout. Taking it easy so my immune system can fight this off.

Sat was a fantastic day spent on the sailboat with G and her lovely family. Also spent eating & drinking alot of things that were not so good for me. It was a beautiful sunny day and probably one of the last of the summer so I lived it up and went all out.

I had better days Sun and today where I stuck to the rules and ate healthy things. Hoping to feel better tomorrow so I can get back working out. I will have had 5 doses of abx treatment by then.
More to come......
XOXO,
C2

No comments:

Post a Comment