Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 45-46 A New Rule

Dear G & C2, we should really be back home, but we stayed another day. And another, but now we're finally leaving our Summer village.
G, I love your new picking blueberries morning routine. I think we should make a new 100 days paragraph: Enjoy healthy luxuries.
And I'm so proud you ran 5k on 27.24. I think it's very difficult to stay under 6 min/k. The faster I ran the longer steps I take, which makes the Nike+sensor think that each k is longer. It will so good to run at home where I know how far a k actually is!


Though I'll miss running by the sea. Day 45 my sensor said it was out of battery, but I ran 9.33 anyhow. Day 46 we went bathing both before and after lunch, and just before dinner I went out to run again. It was really to late, but inspired by G I wanted to try to break a pace record.

But as I run a little shorter than I use to I took the wrong path and ended up in a place where pace records are not to be done. Look at all this! Where is the path? Running here I gave up records and thought about C2. I would like to suggest you a new goal: to buy food only twice a week. Buying food each day is not only expensive and a time-waste, it's also a perfect method for choosing unhealthy panic-meals. I admit that planning for a whole week is boring and impossible, but buying Sundays for for Monday-Thursday and Thursdays then for the weekends works much better for parents that pick up (and leave) their kids in two places. I know, because we've done that for 2.5 years. With love I also would like to say: please read the food rules. C2, you need to eat fat and eggs are so much better than the pasta. When I come home I'll send you some links to explain why.

Fortunately I found my right track again, but then I remembered another reason why pace records aren't done here. There are so many fences that must be climbed over. I often think that I could pause the sensor, but it seams ridicolous.

Then took a last swim in the sea, just before dinner. Swimming in under water looking at the sun is what makes life worth living. Even if there were eleven months of winter it would be worth it.
And yes, the rule is: enjoy life and healthy luxuries!
WORKOUT: 9.3+3.6K, salty baths but no yoga

1 comment: