Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 44 From No Movement To Triathlon.............

Dear G & C,

My body is in pain. Legs and feet are the worst. I went from a lazy fat cow for weeks on vacation to excercising three days in a row! I even have 2 blisters to prove it thanks to my new sneakers.Tomorrow I will take a break.
I started my day walking my girls to dagis and school then continued on to complete a 5km walk.
Was thrilled to be home but hot, sweaty and thirsty. Come to find out I left my key's on M's stroller which was at dagis. UUUGHH! So I first jumped into our pool to cool off and took a swim, then jumped onto my bike and rode back to dagis to get the key. Arrived at dagis and had to hide in the bushes so M wouldn't see Mamma back there as it was a bit of drama dropping her off after 5 weeks vacation.

When all was said and done I arrived back home after 11am and was exhausted!! First day alone in a long time so I took advantage and had an afternoon nap :-)

Back to the office tomorrow. I think I did enough workout for both today and tomorrow. Will continue to try to behave with food intake though. Always hard when going out to lunch with colleagues........
How are you ladies doing? C are you back in Stockholm? G can u please mail me info re:race we spoke about at the end of Aug? More later...
XOXO,
C2


No comments:

Post a Comment