Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 66 – 67 A Third Left – Is She Ready To Sail?



Dear G, the last two lovely days I've been at little L's new preschool to make her used to it (what is the word for inskolning?). It's been a real treat – with the sunny weather, the beautiful environment and most of all, spending noninterrupted time with her all day. We even slept at the preschool – very close together.
Tomorrow the teachers say that she is ready for me to leave her. I have mixed feelings about it. It's the best place I could imagine, and she is so mature for her age and wants to do everything by herself. But she is also so small. And I love her so deeply.
So I ask myself again (about L this time): is she ready to sail?
Yes, I think she is.

By dinnertime today L and her brother were so tired that it was a miracle that I went running. (Thanks, CJ…)
Felt like an old, fat cow, I guess I'm still not recovered from the throat thing – and only ran 4.5 k.
So I'm not quite ready to sail, but I will sail.
Shall we take my car on Sunday?

WORKOUT: 4.52 k
SINS: Had none of the cookies offered to parents either day. But a loooot of coffee…
ps. You know what? There is still a third left and you have already ran further than you did during the entire last 100 days club!
And, even with a third left, I've already done 75% better.

Do you think I should run or rest the remaining days?

No comments:

Post a Comment