Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 69 Balance

Dear C,
I am gasping for breath and its not from running. It is not the kids, or my husband but this week work. Not only the rushing part but the fact that I actually got a commitment (or lack there of talk). Aparently the fact that I bring my kids to dagis 2x per week and pick then up 2x per week-which makes me arrive a bit late and leave a bit early on opposite days is not really "ok". Perhaps it was the evil eye I received last Friday as I walked out the gate along with the kids at 15:15? Though this brings it all back to the thought that we all have about being a mom, and working. Would they have said that to the dad who leaves and picks up his kids? So today, I arrived at work at 7:45 worked my butt off but had to leave at 15:15. There is nothing else I can do but my best. It doesn´t really make me feel better though. With this I arrived home last night at 18:20, stressed tired and just needed to be home with the kids instead of running.
Have really not even had the time to think about race Sunday. Feel sad about leaving M on her b-day for wedding.
Goal to find a balance: Work, Kids, Husband, Home, RUNNING, yoga.
Food, I have had 5 cookies all in one minute.
Much more soon,
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment