Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 57 – Heading For Adventures

Dear G, NO.
Parents have no idea of what teachers do before kids come to school. They just think that teachers are that smart and articultated all they time.
Today was a big day. First official day in school with traditionary upprop (what is the English word for that) for A, and first official day in preschool with upprop for J and L. At exactly the same time!
So I couldn't come with my eldest daughter this very important day. But CJ sent me this pictures of about 120 ballons heading for adventures – one for each of the pupis in A's school. The ballons have the childrens name on them and a message saying if you find this ballon please send a postcard to …
About our coming adventures: I agree that En svensk klassiker is a little too complicated, but I'm not ready to run a marathon. Would like to start with a halfmarathon, if that is ok for you?
And yes, let's talk about it.
Take care, be kind to your poor neck and sleep tight. The Swedish word you are searching for is nackspärr.
WORKOUT: I had six kids home today aged soon 6, 4, 4, soon 4, 2 and 1.5. Their mothers (2 of them) kept talking.
FOOD: I've been so hungry today. Is it a consequense of running?

No comments:

Post a Comment