Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 46 Stone Love

Dear C & C2,
What a beautiful summer day! L has come across a huge load of Ölandssten and has big plans for it. He thinks he is a stone layer. We´ll see how long this project takes...
On a more fun note: I read a recent article which deserves a little blog time, and burns calories too. No need for embarrassment but sex does the body good. Here are some reasons to climb onboard:
Sex relieves stress
Sex boosts immunity
Sex burns calories
Sex improves cardiovascular health
Sex boosts self esteem
Sex improves intimacy
Sex makes your kegel muscles work
Sex helps you sleep better
Running is good for sex
Of course kids, work, privacy, stress, etc can put a damper on this. But why not add some spice to your 100 days? My husband likes me a little more now that I run-because I am happier and have more energy. We make the time for me to go out even if I run out the door when he arrives home. A win win for all and may even give him a little better luck too...
Today: Just under 6. Legs tired. Contemplating which day will be rest-depending on if we go sailing this weekend. Food: All healthy, 1 tea and 1 coffee: So on track!

XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment