Monday, August 10, 2009

Days 49-52 Half-Way!


Dear C & C2,
20 Days left til the Tjejmilen! This time I think we are prepared. Today I ran intervals. Fast up hills and slow inbetween. There was a creepy guy so I took another path. He just seemed out of place, and didn´t really have proper gear, or running shoes so that made me suspicious (or perhaps a little paranoid).
Kids first day back at dagis went well. They seemed really happy to see their friends even though I had to shake them awake. Tomorrow a half-day as they will come to a work lunch with me. So we will take this week slowly.
As you know I dropped the camera in the sea so until my iphone arrives (ordered it today)! My pics will be random. Made yummy, healthy dinners last night and today. Really sticking with the last half of our hundred days. Just Doing it!
Yesterday-rest
Today-8.67km intervals

No comments:

Post a Comment